Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

London Tattoo Convention


On Friday I visited the London Tattoo Convention in Tobacco Dock.

In this beautiful Victorian setting I would discover some of the world's best tattoo artists and an array of clothing and jewellery stalls.
Tobacco Dock 
Tattoo Life presents London Tattoo Convention



 Skull on rice paper 




Graffiti Artists 




Beautiful gold skull from Black Heart Tattoo Studio 


It was such a fantastic day and I left with a bag full of business cards and a ton of inspiration! Even if you don't have any tattoos (like myself) I still highly recommend a visit to the convention. There's bands, delicious food and so many interesting stalls displaying sketchbooks from artists around the world.

If you spot any of your work in the pictures please feel free to leave a comment and I'll add your details.

I highly recommend checking out the following companies too:

Studio Ali Forbes  - Jewellery

Bubblegum Vegas - Jewellery

Keely Rutherford - Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment